Guest network in your Netgear Router Setup allows the visitors to utilize the internet without accessing the main network name and password. Anyone, who is looking to access Orbi Wi-Fi network, the user can configure the different account known for guest Network on Orbi Wi-Fi system. It totally depends on the user whether the unknown should use the network or not. The user can restrict the guest network to use Orbilogin.net login, whenever it needs.
Follow These Steps For Guest Access To Netgear Orbi Wi-Fi
Before going ahead towards the setting of Netgear Orbi Wi-Fi, make sure throughout the process, the user must stay connected with the internet of good speed. Slow processing may face you difficulties to follow the process.
- Open the browser whichever you are using, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. There is no need to use a specific browser.
- Type the orbilogin.net in the address bar of your browser.
- An admin page will appear asking for username and password.
- Type the default username and password “admin” in small letters.
Note: (Make sure to change the password for your security purpose from any unknown network).
- Successfully you have logged into your Netgear Orbi Setup page.
- Open the “Guest Network” option.
- Allow the “Guest Account” for the configuration.
- Enable the “SSID Broadcast Checkbox”
This option to “enable Orbi to broadcast SSID name” (Wi-Fi Network Name) makes easy to find the network and connect it. If you want to hide this network you can disable the SSID Broadcast.
- Select the “Allow Guests To See Each Other and Access My Local Network” option.
The benefit of this option, it is cleared automatically for privacy purpose. It means the guest network can utilize the internet connection without accessing computers or any other devices connected to your Orbi Wi-Fi Network.
- Opt for the security option for Netgear Orbi Wi-Fi home Network. Enter your new password to let your privacy stay on your network.
- Let the security options configure with Netgear Orbi.
- Click on “Save” to save the change in your account.
Following all these instruction for Orbi Wi-Fi setting, you can make your guest to access the Netgear Orbi account securing your network name and Netgear Password. Thus you can save your network from unknown guest account appearance. A user can disallow the guest network to access the Orbi Wi-Fi network for any reason.