Optimizing the Netgear N600 WNDR3400 Router Setup by yourself may connect it well though you have followed each step. Sometimes the settings are done well but problems occur later due to outdated firmware or any other problem. Basically, you can’t troubleshoot the problem unless you know the cause of the error. Here you will get a complete info on entire connectivity issues with their appropriate solutions.
Configuration/Setup Issues : LED is Blinking
When you connect the modem, computer and Router, and power on all the devices, the Router’s LED will light up in orange colour and then change into a solid green. If you find it is blinking and not stable then you have an outdated firmware, so update it immediately.
How to Update the Netgear N600 WNDR3400 Firmware
If you are using Netgear N600 WNDR3400 router, you might get a CD along with the Router. Run this CD on your PC, the PC should be connected to Router that time. When you run the CD, it will automatically install the Smart Wizard. The FW on GUI also helps to upgrade the firmware.
Unable To Access Router Login Admin Page: IP Address Is Not Working
Due to IP address or web address if you are unable to log in then type any of the following address:-
These are the default details, you can choose anyone of these to get connected. You might get an instruction booklet along with Netgear Router, read this booklet to find the Router Login IP address.
Forgot the Username and Password
‘admin’ is default username and password of your Netgear N600 WNDR3400. Later if you changed it even forget the new password, the only solution to this problem is to restore the default factory settings. In order to Reset Netgear N600 WNDR3400 Router, go to your Router and press the reset button for approximately 10 seconds continuously. Everything will appear as you bought a new router.
Low Singles or Unavailable Singles
- First of all keep your Netgear N600 WNDR3400 Router Firmware Update.
- Keep the technical appliances at least one-meter far away from your Router such as codeless phones, radios, etc. The dual-band Router transmits 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies. The cordless phone transmits at 2.4GHz. When you place to these together, it may affect the speed.
- Make sure the speed of your router you have selected should be up to 145Mbps, the maximum speed will interact with neighbour’s network signal which grows the traffic.
- You should also concern with your internet services provider whether there is any problem from ISP’s end.
- Delete the cache and cookie from your browser that delay to load the routerlogin.net page
- Check the RAM on your device, if the RAM is not enough then delete the unnecessary files. Small space in your device also creates problems to connectivity.
- You can also refresh the cables connected to Router, modem and computer. A loose cable is unable for proper connectivity.
Surely, these tips are enough to let your router prevent connectivity issues.