When you are fed up trying all the efforts with Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 and still it is not working well then the best option is to restore its default factory settings. Restore your Netgear Router Setup will make the user to configure everything again as you did before and you may lose all the data.
Secure the Data before Resetting Netgear N150 WNR1000v3 Router
In order to secure the data, you can visit configuration page > click on the Backup option. You have secured the backup then go ahead to reset the factory default settings.
Important: Another reason to restore the default factory settings maybe you have forgotten the Router Login details. In that case, you may be unable to take the backup because without login it’s difficult to get the access to the configuration page while the backup can only be accessed after getting the configuration option.
Whatever the problem, if you need to restore the default factory setting, then following is the description to maintain your Netgear n150 wnr1000v3.
Netgear N150 Wnr1000v3 Restore to Factory Default Settings
- Find the Reset button on your Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 Router, most probably the button is located on the back side of the router.
- Press the button and hold continuously for 10 seconds
- Let it remain closed for some seconds.
- Restart the Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 router
- Successfully you have to restore the default factory settings.
How to Netgear N150 Wnr1000v3 Router Setup Again
As the restore option has removed the entire set up, you may need the Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 setup, follow this instruction to set up the configuration.
- Open your Browser which you mostly use from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Operamini, safari etc.
- Type routerlogin.net to access the admin page of Netgear n150 wnr1000v3 Router.
- Fill the required details with the default username and Netgear password : “admin” small character.
- Save the changes
If you want to change the default settings for securing your network then you can follow these steps:
- Open wireless
- Change the SSID Name (Username)
- Change the network Key (password)
- Apply & Save the changes.
You can choose a password which you can remember easily, it will protect your Router from unknown visitors. In case, you forget the password, you can follow the whole process again. Make sure you are connected to the internet throughout the process.
Know more about Routerlogin troubleshooting